How to shop
Minerals are divided according to several criteria. Besides the basic division according to the chemical composition, the division directly according to the titles of minerals is available. In addition, you can always use a filter that divides minerals by location or color.
Clicking on the mineral you want will bring you to the product page for a detailed description and expanding information about its size, weight, and location. After pressing the button add to cart you add the item to the cart. Then you have a possibility to continue shopping, go to the cart or proceed to checkout. We always recommend going to the shopping cart where you can check your order and use the shipping calculator to calculate shipping costs. The final purchase phase takes you to the checkout page where you fill out your delivery data, choose the form of payment and shipping and send the order. A confirmation message will be sent to your email address along with additional payment and shipping information.
We are able to ship goods to these countries.
You can find the shipping costs after moving to the cart, where you can calculate them precisely using the calculator.
- Transport via carrier
Depending on location, we use the Czech Post, DPD, GLS, or other services as a carrier.
Because we ship worldwide, the delivery time may be varied from 1 – 3 weeks. For further information, you can send us a request on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to provide you with more accurate time if this is available.
- Local pickup
Upon agreement, it is possible to take the goods personally at Brno, Skácelova, Czech Republic.
You can pay in these currencies: EUR, USD and CZK. The currency can be selected/changed on the Checkout page in the final stage of the order.
You can choose from these payment methods:
- Bank transfer (EU only) – Pay via your bank account under SEPA regime. You can use this option only if you are from EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Monaco or San Marino. Although the vast majority of banks make this payment possible, you can find the involvement of your bank in SEPA regime on your bank’s website or on https://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/.
- GoPay – One of the most widely used payment gateways in the Czech Republic. When paying, you can use fast bank transfers or other payment methods available at the moment. For detailed information on payment methods, see https://www.gopay.com/en/payment-methods.
- PayPal – Most known worldwide online payments system. Pay with your account if you have one. It is also possible to make express payment without having an account using your credit/ debit card in some countries. PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. Learn more about PayPal.
- Cash on delivery – This payment method is available only for specific countries:
- Be also aware that this payment method entails additional costs which you’ll see in the Order table after choosing Cash on delivery on the Checkout page.
- Cash – Pay in cash/ by card during a personal takeover.
You’ll find complete information in our Terms and Conditions.